The aMember Authentication Plugin for DokuWiki allows your aMember users single sign on to DokuWiki – one of the leading open source wikis.
Features of the plugin include:
- Automatic login to DokuWiki:
If your member is signed into aMember, they are also signed into DokuWiki. Simple!
- DokuWiki Admins:
You can grant DokuWiki Admin access to holders of any aMember product(s)
- Public or Private – plugin works either way:
You can choose to protect your DokuWiki folder with aMember or leave it public.
- Dynamic Authentication:
Authentication happens in real time, so no need to ‘Rebuild Db’ in aMember.
- Simple to Install
- No programming knowledge required. Simply drop the plugin file into your DokuWiki auth folder, tell it where aMember is installed and away you go!
- Unencrypted Code, Unlimited Personal Licence
The full source code is visible, so you can customise to your needs. Your purchase allows you a lifetime licence to use this plugin on all aMember sites you personally own.
- Comes With 6 Months Support / Updates
You also get free email support and the ability to re-download the plugin and any updates / bug-fixes for a period of 6 months from date of purchase.
- aMember version 4.1.15 or higher
- DokuWiki ‘Mulled Wine’ or higher
Order now for just £17.00 (ex VAT).
DokuWiki is a standards compliant, simple to use Wiki, mainly aimed at creating documentation of any kind. It is targeted at developer teams, workgroups and small companies. It has a simple but powerful syntax which makes sure the datafiles remain readable outside the Wiki and eases the creation of structured texts. All data is stored in plain text files – no database is required
If you require support for this plugin, please contact us here.