The aMember Authentication Plugin for DokuWiki allows your aMember users single sign on to DokuWiki – one of the leading open source wikis.
Features of the plugin include:
- Automatic login to DokuWiki:
If your member is signed into aMember, they are also signed into DokuWiki. Simple!
- DokuWiki Admins:
You can grant DokuWiki Admin access to holders of any aMember product(s)
- Public or Private – plugin works either way:
You can choose to protect your DokuWiki folder with aMember or leave it public.
- Dynamic Authentication:
Authentication happens in real time, so no need to ‘Rebuild Db’ in aMember.
- Simple to Install
- No programming knowledge required. Simply drop the plugin file into your DokuWiki auth folder, tell it where aMember is installed and away you go!
- Unencrypted Code, Unlimited Personal Licence
The full source code is visible, so you can customise to your needs. Your purchase allows you a lifetime licence to use this plugin on all aMember sites you personally own.
- Comes With 6 Months Support / Updates
You also get free email support and the ability to re-download the plugin and any updates / bug-fixes for a period of 6 months from date of purchase.
- aMember version 4.1.15 or higher
- DokuWiki ‘Mulled Wine’ or higher
You can get the plugin as part of our free ‘Legacy Plugins’ membership.
Use it however you like, but please note there is ABSOLUTELY NO SUPPORT OR UPGRADES available for this old plugin any more.
DokuWiki is a standards compliant, simple to use Wiki, mainly aimed at creating documentation of any kind. It is targeted at developer teams, workgroups and small companies. It has a simple but powerful syntax which makes sure the datafiles remain readable outside the Wiki and eases the creation of structured texts. All data is stored in plain text files – no database is required